Cynnig lefel-A nodweddiadol
Hyd y Cwrs
If you're interested in a subject that is exciting, dynamic and one that will combine elements of consumer behaviour, psychology, management, human resources, and culture, then Marketing / Business and Management degree at Aberystwyth University is for you. This undergraduate degree course will allow you to explore the changing use of information technology and digital media for marketing purposes in a creative and innovative way.
Aberystwyth University is an accredited CIM Graduate Gateway Centre, which means that you can gain exemptions for certain CIM modules.
Bodlonrwydd Myfyrwyr Cyffredinol a Chanlyniadau Cyflogadwyedd
Ymhlith y 10 uchaf yn y DU am Ansawdd y Dysgu ym maes Astudiaethau Rheolaeth a Busnes (Canllaw Prifysgolion Da y 'Times' a'r 'Sunday Times' 2019).
Yr Ysgol Fusnes Aberystwyth: 91% boddhad myfyrwyr (ACF 2018)
97% o’n graddedigion mewn gwaith a/neu astudiaethau pellach o fewn chwe mis ar ôl graddio, 3% yn uwch na graddedigion Astudiaethau Busnes a Gweinyddu yn genedlaethol. (HESA 2018*)
Why study Marketing / Business and Management at Aberystwyth University?
- At Aberystwyth, we focus on developing your skills, knowledge in strategic and operational aspects of contemporary marketing theory and practice. Through case study analysis, real-life scenarios, and fundamental marketing theory, you will be learning your craft on a stimulating course.
- Our programmes are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as well as Association for Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- On successful completion, you can apply for exemption from 50% of the CIM Professional Diplomas.
- Our degree equips you with the multidisciplinary understanding of marketing which employers increasingly demand.
- Taught by experts who are leading in the Marketing sector and research.
- We have arrangements with many partner universities overseas to deliver short academic programmes (2 weeks) to small groups of management and business students (on a self-funding basis), to enable you to experience the impact of the cultural environment when conducting business abroad. We currently have partner universities in India, China, Russia, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and Brazil and our portfolio of countries is rapidly expanding.
Noder: Y modiwlau a restrir isod yw'r modiwlau y bwriedir eu cyflwyno ar hyn o bryd yn ystod y flwyddyn academaidd nesaf ac mae'n bosibl y gallant newid. Maent wedi'u cynnwys yma i roi syniad o strwythur y cwrs.
Fe'i cyflwynir yn rhannol neu'n gyflawn drwy gyfrwng yn Saesneg
|Teitl y Modiwl||Cod y Modiwl||Gwerth Credyd|
|Fundamentals Of Management And Business *||AB15120||20|
|Marketing Principles And Contemporary Practice||AB17120||20|
|Teitl y Modiwl||Cod y Modiwl||Gwerth Credyd|
|Fundamentals Of Accounting And Finance||AB11120||20|
|Understanding The Economy||AB13120||20|
|Data Performance And Analysis||AB15220||20|
Career prospects: From Campus to Career
Many of our graduates have explored a career in:
- Marketing Executive;
- Market Researcher;
- Advertising Copywriter;
- Advertising Account Planner;
- Media Planner;
- Media Buyer;
- Public Relations Officer.
What skills will I obtain from this degree?
Studying our degree in Marketing / Business and Management will equip you with the following skills:
- Improved numeracy skills and the ability to research, interpret and use statistics;
- Deep understanding of the causes and effects of economic and other external changes;
- The ability to communicate clearly in a written and spoken form;
- Effective problem solving;
- Analytical and creative thinking skills;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Time-Management and organisational skills;
- Self-motivation and self-reliance.
What work experience opportunities exist at Aberystwyth University?
Discover more about the various employment opportunities that our Aberystwyth University Careers team offer.
Enhance your employability prospects with GO Wales and YES (Year in Employment Scheme) managed by our Careers department.
Addysg a Dysgu
What will you learn?
The breakdown below will provide you with an illustration of what you may study during the three-year degree scheme.
In the first year you may discover:
- Fundamental principles of marketing;
- Fundamental principles of management;
- Marketing in a business context;
- The use of financial and accounting information in management decisions at operational and strategic levels;
In the second year you may explore:
- The production of campaigns;
- Strategic marketing;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Market structures and pricing strategies;
- Management research methods;
- Business to Business marketing;
- The skills, analytical tools and techniques to identify and address problems and opportunities in business management and marketing;
- Customer relationship management;
- Human resource management.
In the third year you may study:
- Marketing Communications;
- The business strategy and how it functions both internally and externally to the business environment;
- The nature and importance of international marketing and global brand awareness;
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis of marketing situations;
- Formulation of effective marketing plans;
- Human resource management;
- The understanding of current management thinking from both practical and theoretical perspectives;
- And undertake a compulsory independent research project.
How will I be taught?
Our students are taught through lectures, small-group seminars, and tutorials.
We assess our students through examinations, assessed essays, projects, reports, reflective diaries, portfolios, and presentations. The coursework will develop your capacity to research, analyse and present an argument clearly and coherently, while seminars will help you hone your presentations skills.
You will be assigned a personal tutor throughout your time at Aberystwyth University. This person will assist you with all matters relating to academic and non-academic.
Gofynion Mynediad Nodweddiadol
Lefel A BBC
Gofynion TGAU (grade C min):
English or Welsh, Mathematics
Diploma Cenedlaethol BTEC:
Mae'r Brifysgol yn gweithredu polisi derbyn cynhwysol a gall ein cynigion amrywio. Edrychwch ar ein tudalennau gwlad-benodol i gael manylion am y cymwysterau rhyngwladol yr ydym yn eu derbyn. I gael rhagor o wybodaeth, cysylltwch ag email@example.com